All prices are in USD, FREE Shipping.
Create A Jewelry Design for the One You Love
Bring your unique vision to life by creating a one-of-a-kind, totally unique customized engagement ring or other personalized jewelry design for yourself or the one you love.
There are significant benefits to choosing to custom design an engagement ring including:
1. The ring will be completely individual to the one you love.
2. Your ring will be unique and a conversation starter for years to come.
3. You will be able to design a coordinating wedding band that perfectly complements the engagement ring and beautifully symbolizes your marriage vows.
However, there are some trade-offs to custom-creating an engagement ring or wedding set:
1. You can expect to pay more than with a non-custom engagement ring.
2. Your ring may take a little longer to receive – typically three to six weeks, not including shipping time.
3. You won’t be able to see, touch or feel the ring until it’s done.
1. How long does it take to create a custom design?
Rings take a minimum of 15 business days. On average, rings and accessories are complete within 4 weeks. We recommend ordering no later than a month in advance if you have a strict timeline.
2. Can I put a rush on a custom order?
This is dependent on the design and specifications. Please submit your delivery deadline in your request form and we will confirm if it is possible.
3. Can you replicate a design from an image?
Creating an exact replicate is extremely difficult. However, we employ some of the most talented designers who create close-to-identical designs. The more images you submit illustrating the different angles of your desired jewelry, the better it will help us craft it.
4. Can you make a designer engagement ring?
We respect other jewelers' right to protect their intellectual property. We will not replicate any copyrighted designs as this would be deemed copyright infringement.
5. Will I receive a wax model of my ring?
We do not send out wax models of custom rings as they are incredibly delicate and cannot be shipped without high risk of damage. Most of the custom rings we create are produced using CAD, the best tool we use to create high-quality, custom pieces. The advantages of CAD are that you see an accurate virtual model of the jewelry prior to authorizing its fabrication and you have the opportunity to request design changes.
6. Can you make changes to my cad before the jewelry is cast into metal?
Absolutely! Before approving your CAD, you'll have the opportunity to make adjustments. Any major design changes are subject to additional fees and assessed on a case-by-case basis. However, these costs will be presented for approval prior to proceeding. Please note that additional design fees are non-refundable.
7. How much more is a custom ring than a standard ring?
A custom ring does not necessarily cost more than a standard ring. You can work one-on-one with your custom design specialist to create a design that fits within your budget. However, unlike standard rings, a custom ring does incur a one-time CAD fee of $250.00USD.
8. Can I return or exchange my custom ring?
Custom designed jewelry is final sale and not eligible for return or exchange.
9. Can I cancel my custom order after it has been placed?
We will refund your deposit if you cancel your order after your CAD has been received (approximately 5 business days from the time we receive your deposit). Please note that the one-time CAD fee of $250.00USD is non-refundable.
10. Do you only make custom rings?
No! Our custom design team can help you custom design any type of fine jewelry including engagement rings, wedding bands, everyday rings, necklaces, bracelets, earrings, and cufflinks!
11. How much does it cost to custom design a ring?
Our custom designed rings typically start at $500.00USD.
12. Where are your custom designs made?
We proudly handcraft all fine jewelry within the United States using the finest precious metals and conflict-free gems.